Question and Answer
Now that WCCLS has moved out of Library2Go, how do I get to WCCLS' new OverDrive collection?
Whether you use the Libby app, the OverDrive app, or the OverDrive website on a computer, you will need to make sure you are signing into the new WCCLS library, rather than Library2Go. If you log into Library2Go and find that you are missing holds or checkouts, that is because they have been transferred to the new WCCLS library.
Be sure to look for Washington County Cooperative Library Services when you are searching for us - not just Washington County. There are a number of Washington Counties on OverDrive, and if you try to log into the wrong one, you'll get an error that says Invalid Library Card.
If you use the OverDrive app
You will need to add WCCLS as a library in the OverDrive app.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars on the top-left of the screen to open the menu
- Tap on Manage Libraries, then on the + button at the top-right
- Search for WCCLS, and tap on the top search result
- Tap on the star at the left, and then on Washington County Cooperative Library Services
- Now you've added WCCLS to your app. Tap on the three books icon to log in with your library card.
If you use the Library2Go website in a browser
Instead of visiting library2go.overdrive.com, you will want to bookmark our new website - https://wccls.overdrive.com - and visit that from now on. Just log in with your WCCLS library card, and you'll be all set!
If you use the Libby app
Here are directions to log in to the new WCCLS library in Libby.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars at the top-right to open the menu, and then tap on Switch Library
- Search for Washington County Cooperative Library Services (don't just search for Washington County)
- Tap on the red box that says Washington County Cooperative Library Services
- Tap on Add Your Card, on the right of the grey bar across the middle of the screen
- Enter your library card number and PIN (not sure what your PIN is?)
- You're all set!
Last updated: Jun 15, 2017
Ask Us a Question
Ask Us a Question
We'll get back to you within 2 days